Has the time gone?
It was with mixed emotions
that I registered Maks for kindergarten for September 2011!

So excited and happy for him and amazed at how far he has come. I know he cannot wait to be at the big school with Alek.
But, for me it was hard. This would be the last time I would register anyone for kindergarten. My baby is not a baby anymore. Later this year I will have 2 school aged children.
It was with mixed emotions
that I registered Maks for kindergarten for September 2011!
So excited and happy for him and amazed at how far he has come. I know he cannot wait to be at the big school with Alek.
But, for me it was hard. This would be the last time I would register anyone for kindergarten. My baby is not a baby anymore. Later this year I will have 2 school aged children. I already feel like time has flown, I just know it will go ever quicker now that they are in school.
Time to hit the pause button....
No comments:
Post a Comment